Things I will forever be upset about:
1. I don’t know what my Patronus is
2. I don’t know what Amortentia smells like to me
3. I don’t know what I’d see in the Mirror of Erised
4. I don’t know what my Boggart would be
5. I don’t know for sure what house I would be in
6. I don’t know the specifications of my wand are.
7. I don’t know if I’m a good Quidditch player or not
YOU GOTTA FIGHT………….FOR YOUR RIGHT…………….to have basic reproductive rights and control over your body there is no punchline here it is literally 2013 and white republican men are still breaking rules so that you can’t own your vagina.
Vegans of Tumblr, if it was actually possible and you could only save one, who would you rather save? A child from a lifetime of slave labour in a sweatshop, or a chicken from being some chicken nuggets?
You know what is infinitely more fascinating than this absurd hypothetical question?
The fact that we have the ability to choose to save BOTH the child and the chicken, and overwhelmingly, most people choose to save neither, every. single. day.
thank god my burning hatred for humanity keeps me warm throughout these cold winter months